JOIN OUR TEAM
Junior Researcher in Budget Policy
The IEJ is advertising a post for a Junior Researcher in the Budget Policy project.
The Junior Researcher will work on projects that advance more transformative and equitable budgets.
More specifically we hope those applying for the post will be able to do the following:
- Undertake relevant research.
- Contribute towards IEJ organisational tasks.
- Participate in organising events and engaging stakeholders.
Qualifications / experience required:
- Degree in economics, development, sociology, political science, public policy management or related fields (Masters preferred, Honours/Undergrad acceptable).
- Research experience.
- Previous academic or non-academic publications is preferable.
This is a 12-month contract and the deadline for applications is 12 February 2021. For more information on how to apply, please download the job advert below.